Monday, April 4, 2011

Farewell to Junior Auxiliary

Well, today was my very last JA Chapter meeting. After six long years, my commitment is over. While I started this journey out in Greenwood, I am finishing my last year here in Hattiesburg. After all of the hard work, long hours, and just a tiny bit of complaining - I am a little sad that it's over. I am proud of this accomplishment. I will always remember the friendships I've made and all of the great experiences!


The provisional class I transferred into. They started with 19 and ended with 18!


My new chapter in Hattiesburg at the Charity Ball.

Swayze, Katherine, and me at my last Cotton Ball in Greenwood. And we had a great time too! I miss y'all!

I made the paper one year!

Greenwood Chapter in 2009.

Allison, Me, Shannon and Merritt - girls from my original provisional class. I missed y'all this final year!
Greenwood Chapter - 2008

Pediatric Playroom - I spent a many long Thursday nights here!

Puppet Pals - really going to miss this project! This was one of my favorite ones! The kids loved it!

Reality Check - a great learning tool for teenagers!

These were just a few of my favorite memories and projects from Junior Auxiliary!

No comments:

Post a Comment